The safety of our clients and employees is our number one priority. Rest assured we have taken every step to protect everyone at our salon and are following by guidelines provided by WorkSafe BC and The BC Health Ministry.
We have strict social distancing measurements in place and have setup sanitizing stations at our entrance, which is equipped with hand sanitizers, masks and gloves. Additionally we are following by the following protocols:
- Our salon is currently operating at half capacity.
- All Stylists have successfully taken and passed certificate in Beauty-safe Level 2: Hair-styling.
- All stylists, estheticians, and employee must wear masks and face shields at all times.
- Every salon chair is fully sanitized before and after each client us.
- We have segregated individual clean towels in sanitized seal bags for one time use for each client.
La Rouge Hair and Spa Covid 19 Client Guidelines
Please be mindful of the following guidelines when planning your next visit!
- ALL GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES. It must be worn for the duration of your entire appointment. (no exceptions made) Please bring your own masks.
- IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK OR FEEL ANY SYMPTOMS, DO NOT COME IN PLEASE CALL AND RE-SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT. Please call: (604) 922-5778
- PLEASE ARRIVE ALONE (No friends, family, children etc)
- Please stay in your vehicle or in front of the salon until notified by us to enter the salon. Please do not come earlier than 5 minutes of prior to your appointment.
- Please note: Coat racks are NOT available. Additionally, please leave all your belongings in your vehicle. If you arrived by foot, please keep all belongings with you in your chair.
- Please Sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- NO outside food and drinks are permitted. Coffee, tea or magazine WILL NOT be offered at the salon for the time being.
- Hair washing time will be limited and we will not be offering any scalp massage/treatment at this time.