La Rouge Hair and Spa is excited to finally open our doors back to our clients starting today May 19 2020. We had been patiently waiting on the announcement from BC Health Regulatory body on safe re-opening. We miss seeing you all and while many of you are excited and thrilled for this opportunity we also understand that many of you may have questions and or concerns during this time in regards to our safety protocols.
Rest assured we take our clients and staff’s health and safety very seriously; in fact, it is our number one priority. The week leading to the Victoria Day Long weekend BC’s Health Officer Dr. Bonny Henry and Health Minister Adrian Dix Announced the safe reopening of many sectors of the economy including health and beauty salons under Covid 19 guidelines .
Our Covid 19 guidelines are as followed:
La Rouge Hair and Spa COVID-19 Protocol
Please be mindful of the following guidelines when planning your next visit!
- ALL GUESTS ARE REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS AT ALL TIMES. It must be worn for the duration of your entire appointment. (no exceptions made) Please bring your own masks.
- IF YOU ARE FEELING SICK OR FEEL ANY SYMPTOMS, DO NOT COME IN PLEASE CALL AND RE-SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT.
- PLEASE ARRIVE ALONE (No friends, family, children etc)
- Please stay in your vehicle or in front of the salon until notified by us to enter the salon. Please do not come earlier than 5 minutes of prior to your appointment.
- Please note: Coat racks are NOT available. Additionally, please leave all your belongings in your vehicle. If you arrived by foot, please keep all belongings with you in your chair.
- Please Sanitize your hands upon arrival.
- NO outside food and drinks are permitted. Coffee, tea or magazine WILL NOT be offered at the salon for the time being.
- Hair washing time will be limited and we will not be offering any scalp massage/treatment at this time.
We can’t thank you enough for your patience during the last few months in the midst of our closure. With your complete cooperation we are hoping to have a very successful reopening on Tuesday May 19th 2020.
If you would like to receive more up to date information on BC’s Covid 19 pandemic response we encourage to visit HealthLinkBC.
Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you all soon.